The caretakers and authorities at Methodist Church were planning some alterations to be made to the building and surrounding, & hence required a Measured Building Survey.
- The survey requirements were to map & provide:
- Floor plans of the Ground floor
- Floor Plans for the First floor/Mezzanine
- 3 Elevations and
- A section of the Building
- The Internal Measured Survey has carried out a handheld laser measuring device that connects to a PDA via Bluetooth and a tape
- Building Elevations ranged from a basic outline to highly detailed surveys showing cornices and brickwork patterns.