Measured Building Surveys
Measured Building Surveys involve taking measurements of sites or buildings in order to produce accurate drawings to scale.
What we offer:
- Geo-Info have carried out Measured Building Surveys for all types of clients.
Be it a huge mammoth project or a normal house, we have work done every size of project.
- Some of our previous measured building surveys include: High security prisons, Schools, Industrial factories and offices, Steel frame buildings, Commercial premises, Clubhouses, Restaurants and Homes.
- Our surveys are used for space management tasks, renovation plans, planning permission plans, lease plan applications and other architectural purposes.
- Services include Floor Plans, Building Elevations and Building Sections.
- Our Floor Plans are typically produced at scales of 1:50 or 1:100 with data supplied in hard or soft copy (AutoCAD DWG/ PDF).
- Our surveys meet the requirements of Architects and Designers undertaking store refit, planned extensions and internal layout designs. Levels of detail can range from basic dimensions including openings to fully detailed surveys. We can also incorporate asset capture information.
- Building Elevations range from a basic outline to highly detailed surveys showing cornices and brickwork patterns. We are also able to provide 3d point cloud data which is becoming the standard for historical or significant building. We can provide the NIA and GIA calculations if required.
|SURVEY TYPE||WHAT IT INCLUDES||COST|
|BASIC||2d Floor Plan + Elevations||From £450|
|DETAILED||Floor Plans, Elevations, Sections, 3D Models||From £995|
|BESPOKE||As per the client’s requirements||POA|
AutoCAD, DXF, PDF and 2D / 3D formats.
Why trust us with your Projects:
Since our inception, our motto has been to ‘Work with the client’ & ‘For the client’.
A few things that make us worthy of working with you:
We are an experienced team and are accredited with the best Quality Control certifications like CHAS, ISO 9001, Constructionline Gold and are a member of TSA (The Survey Association).
• Standing Out:
Like no other survey company, we listen to our clients & work with them on reducing the costs of their projects by introducing Bespoke surveys.
(If you only need A, B & C factors in a survey, why pay for A-Z? This is where our personalized efforts towards your projects come in)
• Investing in our team:
We believe our nation has more than enough talent to get the desired output; hence right from training, recruitment to processing of the work, we continuously update our team with latest know-how & technologies making them the best professionals in the sector.
We are eager to work with you, and it goes without saying that we will try & go out of the way to prioritize work on your projects.
• Geographical Reach:
We have our teams based in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Swansea, Cambridgeshire, London & Dublin. With this set-up, we are in a very good position to offer you shorter lead times & localised prices for your projects, anywhere in the UK.
• And most importantly ….
We love what we do! Hence, we always under-promise & overdeliver.
The recurrent work we get from our clients, speaks volumes of the Quality of work we provide.